|Company Name||IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Postdoctoral Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2021|
Applications are invited for a position of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow the project entitled, “Estimating high-dimensional covariance matrices in Markov chain Monte Carlo”, funded by the SERB, DST.
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/248
1. Job Description: – The post-doctoral fellow (PDF) will be working closely with the Principal Investigator in developing algorithms for sampling from high-dimensional target distributions.
2. Project No: – SERB/MATH/2021038
3. Post: – Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
4. No. of Posts: – 01
5. Salary Range: – Rs. 50000/55000/60000
6. Essential Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics (with focus on probabilistic machine learning) (candidates who have submitted their thesis can also apply).
7. Desired Qualification:
a) PhD or equivalent degree in in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics (with focus on probabilistic machine learning) (candidates who have submitted their thesis can also apply)
b) A strong background in statistical computing, Bayesian statistics, machine learning, optimization, linear algebra
c) Knowledge of statistical languages like R, Python, C++
Selection Procedure :
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a further interview.
How to Apply :
1. Application should be sent to the following email address: [email protected] Please include
a) A details resume/CV
b) List of courses done in BSc/B.Tech, MSc/MTech, PhD
c) The names and contact information of two references
2. The post is for the duration of 1 year with a possibility of extension. The last date for sending the application is 16th November 2021.