|Company Name||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 150,000 – Rs. 300,000 /-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||18/11/2021|
GMRC invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates as per the following posts and appointments will be only on “Contract” with minimum 3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization:
1. Post Name: Executive Director (Civil)
2. Pay/Revised IDA Pay Scale: 150000 – 300000
3. No. of Posts: 01
4. Qualification And Experience:
i. The candidate must be B.E/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.
ii. Applicant should be in SAG or equivalent grade in the pay scale of ₹ 120000-280000 (IDA) or ₹ 144200-218200/ level-14 of 7th CPC pay matrix in Government/ PSU (CDA) with proven track record of minimum 22 years of group A or equivalent service
iii. An applicant currently not in Government or Public Sector or metro organization but having similar experience in Government or Public Sector for 22 years or more, shall also be eligible
iv. Should have minimum 22 years’ experience in land acquisition/ planning/ construction, tendering and executing multi-disciplinary/ large infrastructure projects. Experience in the field of Planning/Design/Execution/Contractual Matters of Viaducts/ Tunnels/ Underground Structures/ Depots/ Tracks/ Railways / Highways/ Bridges/ DEB structures or large Civil Engineering or similar nature of works.
v. Candidate to be well versed with safety works, relating to metro rail construction works.
5. No. GMRC/HR/RECT/Civil/11‐2021/01
Maximum age as on date of Advertisement Max: 55 years
1. On Contract
a. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
b. Apart from the pay, other benefits will also be paid as per the Company Policy.
c. Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar/ Surat or any other projects of GMRC, anywhere in Gujarat. The % of HRA may vary according to the place of posting as per Government guidelines.
d. Reservations Rules shall be followed as per regulations of Government of Gujarat
e. Exceptionally qualified and higher rank holders can be considered for suitable position & compensation package at the discretion of Competent Authority.
f. Candidates cannot apply for more than one post.
g. Further, the selected candidates will be extended medical coverage and personal accident insurance coverage apart from other entitlements as per governing policies of the GMRCL.
2. Contract Appointment
a. The Contract Appointment will be initially for minimum 3 years to 5 years on extendable basis.
b. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up‐to Assistant Manager Cadre) or 90 days (Manager & above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual remuneration / salary in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
1. Candidates who have appeared for interviews conducted by GMRC for the above said posts on an earlier occasion need not send their applications again unless there is a change in the eligibility criteria.
2. Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview
3. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection.
4. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, pay slips & testimonials etc., on or before 18th November, 2021.
2. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
3. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within three working days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines.
4. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.